Earn Dash (DASH) Staking Rewards
Staked runs Masternodes on customers' behalf allowing you to earn rewards while keeping direct custody of your assets. Earn a 6% annualized yield from these rewards.
Why Delegate to Staked?
- Proven Partner: We're the staking partner of choice for 40+ crypto funds and thousands of investors.
- Reliability: Our 100% uptime SLA ensures you get paid reliably and securely.
- Non-custodial: We do not custody your assets, so there's no risk your funds are stolen.
How does it work?
To get started, you have two options here:
- Setup a call with the Staked team (use the form to the right)
- Use the instructions below
- Open the Dash Core wallet, select Tools from the system menu and open the Debug console. From the console, create a new address for masternode collateral
- Exactly 1,000 DASH are required per masternode. N masternodes require N increments of 1,000 DASH. For example, 5,000 DASH are required for 5 masternodes
- Send DASH in exact increments of 1,000 to the new collateral address created in step 1
- Export your transaction ID (txid) and email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staked will send back a masternode configuration line to insert into the masternode configuration file
- Open the configuration file by searching for /$HOME/.dash/masternode.conf (Linux) or click on the Open Master Configuration File in the Tools menu of the Dash Core wallet
- Create a new line in the masternode configuration file and enter the line you received from Staked from step 4. Save the file, exit the text editor and re-start the Dash Core wallet.
- Re-open the Dash Core wallet. Navigate to the Masternodes tab, select your newest masternode(s) and click start