Earn Edgeware (EDG) Staking Rewards
Staked runs Edgeware validators allowing you to nominate your EDG and earn rewards while keeping custody of your assets.
Why nominate Staked?
- Proven Partner: We're the staking partner of choice for 40+ crypto funds and thousands of investors.
- Reliability: Our 100% uptime SLA ensures you get paid reliably and securely.
- Non-custodial: We do not custody your assets, so there's no risk your funds are stolen.
How does it work?
You will need to delegate your stake to our transcoder. You have two options here:
- Setup a call with the Staked team by using the form to the right.
- Use the instructions below.
1. Navigate to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/settings. Select the network that you want to connect to from the “remote node” dropdown.
2. Navigate to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/accounts. Click “Add account” to import your account into the polkadot.js.org UI. Make sure to replace the mnemonic field with the mnemonic from your account. Click “Save” to create the account in the window that appears and then click “Create and backup account” to finish the creation.
3. Navigate to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/extrinsics. Bond the account you created to itself using chain extrinsics to allow it to nominate on the chain. Select the appropriate fields for each dropdown, making sure to select your account instead of Staked and making sure to replace the value with the amount that you want to stake.
4. Navigate to https://polkadot.js.org/apps/#/staking/actions. Click “Nominate” to open up the dialog for nomination.
5. In the dialog that appears, type “staked” into the “filter candidates” box to filter down the list of available validators to those that are maintained and run by Staked. For each one, toggle the option next to the name to include it as a possible nomination. Doing this ensures that your funds can be spread across multiple validators and receive an optimal return. Click “Nominate” to proceed to the next screen.
6. Once on the "staking.nominate" screen, click "Sign and Submit" to begin nominating the Staked nodes. You may be prompted for a password at this point.
Want more detailed instructions?
Check out our complete Edgeware Nomination Guide.