Earn Loom (LOOM) Staking Rewards
Staked has partnered with BlockTower Capital to operate the BlockTower validator on the Loom Network allowing you to delegate your holdings and earn rewards while keeping custody of your assets. Earn a 20% annualized yield from these rewards.
Why Delegate to Staked?
- Proven Partner: We're the staking partner of choice for 40+ crypto funds and thousands of investors.
- Reliability: Our 100% uptime SLA ensures you get paid reliably and securely.
- Non-custodial: We do not custody your assets, so there's no risk your funds are stolen.
How does it work?
You will need to delegate your stake to our validator. You have two options here:
- Setup a call with the Staked team (use the form to the right)
- Use the instructions below
- Create a Plasmachain account from the Plasmachain Dashboard at https://dashboard.dappchains.com
- Click the New User button on the Login to PlasmaChain tab. You will be instructed to store your 12 word recovery seed phrase and then asked to confirm 3 of the 12 seed words. Make sure to store your recovery seed phrase safely and securely
- Connect an Ethereum address to the PlasmaChain by selecting MetaMask from the wallet options and signing the MetaMask signature request
- Click Map Accounts in the My Account tab and sign the MetaMask transaction to complete the mapping
- Enter the amount of LOOM you want to deposit for staking in the field next to the Deposit button, click Deposit and sign the MetaMask signature requests
- Click Validators in the Dashboard navigation panel and click on the listing for the BlockTower validator
- On the BlockTower Validator page, click the Stake My Tokens button to open the staking and lock-up window. Enter the amount of LOOM to stake and move the slider to choose either the 1 month, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month locktime / bonus term. The longer the locktime, the higher reward rate (yield)
- After entering the amount of LOOM to stake and choosing a locktime / bonus structure, click on the Delegate button. You can confirm the delegation on the My Delegations tab of the Plasmachain Dasbhoard
Want more detailed instructions?
Check out our complete Loom Staking Guide