Earn Kusama (KSM) Staking Rewards
Staked runs Kusama validators allowing you to delegate your holdings and earn rewards while keeping custody of your assets.
Why Delegate to Staked?
- Proven Partner: We're the staking partner of choice for 40+ crypto funds and thousands of investors.
- Reliability: Our 100% uptime SLA ensures you get paid reliably and securely.
- Non-custodial: We do not custody your assets, so there's no risk your funds are stolen.
1. Visit the Polkadot JS Dapp to get started, and make sure the network is set to Kusama.
2. To nominate validators by bonding KSM from a Stash Address, click on the Staking tab in the left hand navigation menu, and then click on the Account Actions tab in the vertical navigation menu. Next, click on the + Nominator button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This will open a Setup Nominator 1/2 modal.
3. In the Setup Nominator 1/2 modal, select the Stash Address to bond from in the Stash Account drop-down. Select the same Stash Address in the Controller Account drop-down. Ignore the message warning you not to use the same address for the Stash and Controller accounts. Enter the amount you want to bond in the Value Bonded input field. Make sure to have at least .1 unbonded KSM in your account after bonding to prevent the account from being burned. Select Stash Account (increase the amount at stake) to re-stake your KSM rewards. You can choose Stash Account (do not increase the amount at stake) if you do not want to re-stake your KSM rewards. Click on the Next button in the bottom right of the modal.
4. In the Setup Nominator 2/2 modal screen, turn off the option to “use an automatic selection of the currently most profitable validators.” Next, enter each of the 3 validator addresses in the list below into the “filter by address” field individually, and then select each validator address from the Candidate Accounts section until all of the validator addresses are populated the Nominated Accounts section. Once all of the validator addresses you are nominating are populated in the Nominated Accounts section, click on the Bond & Nominate button in the bottom right to sign and broadcast the bonding transaction.