Earn Kusama (KSM) Staking Rewards
Staked runs a Kusama node allowing you to delegate your holdings and earn rewards while keeping custody of your assets.
Why Delegate to Staked?
- Proven Partner: We're the staking partner of choice for 40+ crypto funds and thousands of investors.
- Reliability: Our 100% uptime SLA ensures you get paid reliably and securely.
- Non-custodial: We do not custody your assets, so there's no risk your funds are stolen.
How does it work?
You will need to delegate your stake to our validator. You have two options here:
- Setup a call with the Staked team (use the form to the right)
- Use the instructions below
- Visit the Polkadot UI and create a new account.
- Navigate to the “Staking” tab, click on the “Account Actions” button at the top-left of the screen, and select the blue “New Stake” button.
- Choose the same account for both controller and stash, select a “value bonded” that is less than the total amount of KSM you have, and select the payment destination of your preference.
- After your tokens are bonded, visit the “Staking Overview” tab, select Staked as the validator to nominate on the right-hand column in the list that's labelled “next up”, and start all three addresses.
- Return to the “Account Actions” screen, click the “Nominate” button, toggle the Staked validator (see screenshot), and sign and submit the transaction.
Want more detailed instructions?
Check out our Kusama Staking Guide